Thursday 25 August 2011

Rickshaw Drivers--A Postscript

Tonight's ride home was very disappointing.  Not only was my driver honest, he was also a really good driver.  He was even very quick about giving me my change and thanked me when I gave it to him as a tip. What a complete non-event.  A few more rides like that and I'll have to change my tune.

It's a lovely evening here tonight.  Warm, but it definitely cools off once it gets dark.  I've got a meeting with the TO office in about 40 minutes and then think I'll go for a wander.  Maybe my dog will be around. I'll have to bring a cookie or two with me.  This is the first time all week I'll have eaten dinner prior to this call.  I don't know what I'll do with all my free time tonight.

I can't believe this is going to be my last weekend here.  Where did the time go?










1 comment:

  1. i enjoy your comment's every day keep up the good work and i am happy it looks like you are having a good time
    love Tante Doris

    ReplyDelete