Saturday 11 February 2012

Handbag Happiness!

This was just a bit of dumb luck that I'm so pleased about.  At the end of my last trip, I saw a great handbag that I absolutely loved.  However, it was the end of the trip, I had spent my fair share and really, do I really need another purse?

I know I moaned about it to some you and I even checked online, just in case I might be able to order but it was lost to me forever.  Or was it?  There is a mall a very short walk from the office and I made my way there for lunch.  As luck would have it, right beside the escalator that I'm on, there is a stand alone store of the purse's brand--and displayed in all it's glory is the purse. Fate was smiling on me as it was the last one in the store.  I am now its happy owner and tonight will be the first outing.

I don't think the picture can do it justice.  It's a dark olive green.  The perfect shape and size!  Now I can come home. :)




1 comment:

  1. It looks great. Fill the bag with some nice India stuff! May be some nice Indian banana you mentioned in your previous post?

    Jay

    ReplyDelete